Welcome to Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals, alway Pet Friendly!
Mechanics on duty NOW! Stop in and meet Will and Brad, driven to serve you better.
Ski season at Monarch starting soon! We have rental Jeeps and SUVs to get you there, with SUVs starting at $85/day, let us help you enjoy what Nature has to offer and experience breathtaking views and a variety of wildlife.
Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals, serving Salida since 1995
CALL US TODAY 719-539-3088
Anderson Motors/Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals welcomes you to Salida, CO in the heart of the Rocky Mountains! Located in Chaffee County, we have more 14,000 ft. mountain peaks (called 'fourteeners' by the locals) than any other county in Colorado (and America, for that matter!).
Anderson Motors/Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals will help you get offroad, off the beaten path, and experience all that Colorado has to offer!
Have you ever wanted to...
- Travel up a snow capped mountain in summer?
- Step back in history to the remote mining camps of the 1800's?
- Make a splash in high elevation water crossings?
- Visit the first narrow gauge railroad tunnel through the continental divide?
- Visit ghost towns straight out of the Wild West?
- Pan for gold or collect rocks and gemstones?
From Jeeps to Rental Cars, we've got just what you're looking for. Contact us today!
- 2022 Good News! MARSHALL PASS and NORTH FORK LAKE are Now Open! Check out Tomichi Creek Trading Post in Sargents for a one-of-a-kind Elk Meatloaf sandwich or other tasty treats at https://www.tomichicreektradingpost.com/ Call Craig today for your reservation for FUN! 719-539-3088
- Seven Peaks Music Festival, September 2 - 4 in Villa Grove https://sevenpeaksfestival.com/
- Salida Forecast: https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/0bd1b4572c897d567b4897b02d87714fcdc99c70f0dd48196a2f7a3f93876351
- Enjoy Responsibly, please watch the Adventure by Nature short video Adventure by Nature
- Salida Webcam, courtesy Keno.org Colorado Webcams http://www.keno.org/colorado_web_cams/salida_cams.html
- Arkansas River Headwaters Current Conditions and Fishing Report https://cpw.state.co.us/placestogo/parks/ArkansasHeadwatersRecreationArea/Pages/Conditions.aspx
- SUMMER JEEP TOURS ! Call Today and make your reservation 719-539-3088